BeautySlender is an oil-based weight loss supplement manufactured in Australia by Beauty Fit and designed exclusively for women. The supplement is produced in easy-to-swallow ‘softgel’ capsule form and sold in bottles of 120 capsules.
Beauty Fit claims their capsules target stubborn fatty deposits in known problem areas— such as the hips, thighs, buttocks, and stomach—while also helping to maintain lean muscles.
Other touted benefits include:
- Stimulant-Free Weight Loss
- Promotes Heart Health
- Reduces Sugar Cravings
- Helps Maintain Lean Muscle
- Enhances Skin Appearance and Condition
- Helps Regulate Hormonal Metabolic Function
What is BeautySlender and how does it Work?
BeautySlender is a weight loss product designed to suppress the appetite and metabolize existing body fat. The formulation stands out for its lack of stimulants, and the fact that the active ingredients may also protect the heart is an added advantage.
Although some of the ingredients are promising, the fact that they are hidden in a proprietary blend is of some issue because the use of such blends means no inclusion rates are available.
Each capsule contains 1,000mg of a proprietary blend that consists of:
- CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid): An unsaturated omega 6 compound that is common to many foods including eggs and some red meats. In one study, conducted in Norway, test subjects who received daily supplements containing 80% CLA appeared to lose body fat, and no loss of muscle was reported, but the subjects also hit the gym for 270 minutes each week so it could easily be argued that any weight loss attained may have been through exercise rather than supplementation.
- GLA (Gamma Linoleic Acid): Another Omega 6 compound, GLA is known to be beneficial to the health, and is currently being explored as a preventative measure against cancer, but there is no evidence to suggest its use may initiate weight loss or prevent loss of muscle mass caused by dieting.
- ALA (Alpha Linoleic Acid): An omega 3 provider that may have the potential to suppress the appetite. The compound offers the further benefits of protecting against elevated stress and anxiety levels while also promoting a healthy heart.
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid): A fatty acid that is naturally occurring in some fish species, including mackerel, salmon, and tuna. The ingredient is often combined with DHA and used as a treatment for cardiovascular problems.
- •DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid): An Omega 3 fatty acid that is often used in conjunction with EPA (listed above).
Side Effects and Health Issues
Other than the possibility of a few fishy burps, side effects are unlikely, but pregnant and nursing mothers should never take any form of dietary supplement unless its use has been approved by a medical practitioner. The same advice is offered to anyone with existing health issues or who has any worries or concerns about their present state of health.
Opinions about this product appear to be mixed. Some women say it gets the job done, while others feel they have been done.
One positive review reads:
But a less satisfied BeautySlender customer states:
While another customer who found the blend did not work discovered its use may offer certain compensations:
The Bottom Line
Fatty acids such as those included in the BeautySlender blend are known to promote good health and the chosen combination should certainly have the potential to help sculpt a healthy bikini-compatible body, but this can only happen if Beauty Fit have got the inclusion rates right.
Without any inclusion rates to go by customer feedback is the next thing to look at, but in this case only a limited amount of feedback is available and it mixed nature fails to provide a strong enough endorsement to allow us to recommend BeautySlender for weight loss. It’s expensive, it’s unproven, there’s no guarantee; there are better options available.
BeautySlender is listed on the Beauty Fit website, and has an RRP of AUD$54.99, but when we visited the site the order buttons were either faulty or had been deliberately disabled. Either way, attempting to add a bottle to the shopping cart was not possible. The product is also available in a few online stores and can often be purchased via Amazon and eBay. Prices vary, but customers in the the US can expect to pay around UD$35 to USD$40 per bottle.
In our opinion nothing compares to the likes of Phen375 and Garcinia Extra in the fat burning sphere. Phen375 is extremely powerful and harnesses the best ingredients combining natural and pharmacy grade.
Gracinia Extra is more natural with garcinia cambogia and raspberry ketone.