Clenburexin is a fat burning supplement that is designed to provide dieters with several enticing benefits:
- Ideal for ‘quick’ weight loss
- Targets fat around the waist & hips
- Increases thermogenics & metabolism
- Proven to shift stubborn pounds
- 900mg of green coffee extract per daily serving
The capsules are marketed by the British company, Trec Nutrition, but although their name appears on the label the product sales page states the manufacturer is American Laboratory Natures Value INC.
What Is Clenburexin and How Does it Work?
Clenburexin capsules are designed to encourage thermogenic fat burning, and Trec Nutrition claim the capsules are one of the strongest, safest fat-burners available, but—as with the majority of marketing spiel—this claim can probably be taken with a grain of salt.
The dose is two capsules, taken twice a day, on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before eating or commencing training. The capsules should be washed down with 300 ml of water, and Trec Nutrition stress the importance of never taking the supplement within four hours of bedtime (due to the high level of stimulants in the blend).
Regular exercise is suggested, but is Trec Nutrition state the same results can be achieved without it.
Whats In It – Key Ingredients
Trec Nutrition fails to provide any information about ingredients, but some independent retailers have been responsible enough to fill in the blanks.
Two capsules provide:
- Green Coffee Extract (450 mg): Green coffee beans contain a proven fat burner called chloregenic acid, but they also contain caffeine so side effects may be possible.
- Green Tea Extract (270 mg): Offers many health benefits, but its reputation for encouraging effective weight loss is not proven.
- L-Tyrosine (250 mg): An amino acid believed to enhance the metabolism, but supporting evidence is lacking.
- Yerba Mate (100 mg): An extract taken from a South American shrub. Yerba mate offers several medicinal benefits, but present evidence fails to prove it assists weight loss.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (100 mg): A known stimulant that may also assist appetite suppression, but this blend contains several other sources of caffeine so this inclusion is not needed.
- Panthotenic Acid (100 mg): Also known as vitamin B5. Probably included here for its believed—but unproven—ability to speed up the metabolism.
- Ginger Root Extract (60 mg): Useful for soothing upset stomachs, but its inclusion here does little more than increase the numbers on the list.
- Cayenne Pepper Extract (50 mg): Tested and proven to speed up the metabolism and encourage thermogenic fat burning, but its inclusion rate is much too low to be of benefit.
- Black Pepper Extract (6 mg): Black pepper contains a substance called piperine—a proven metabolism booster—but once again the inclusion rate may be too low.
Trec Nutrition’s customer feedback page has been targeted by spammers and contains nothing of value, but Independent reviews are available. A few customers appear to be happy their purchases, but many are not and there is some suggestion that Clenburexin suppliers may be trying to manipulate the feedback system on sites such as Amazon.
Posssible Side Effects
There is mention of potential side effects, the capsules contain several potential sources of caffeine with the tow most prominent being
- Yerba mate
- Caffeine anhydrous
Caffeine has many known side, including the jitters, nausea, headaches, and heart palpitation, so an omission such as this does not impress.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or nursing mothers, and anyone who is in less than perfect health, or who is taking any form of medication, should seek medical advice before use.
The Bottom Line
The high level of caffeine contained in this blend may make it unsuitable for many users, and with a powerful ingredient like green coffee bean included in the mix the addition of many of the other ingredients—especially those containing caffeine—seems unnecessary. Many of them could have been dispensed with in favor of increased quantities of the better ingredients such a Cayenne and black pepper. This would have increased the possibility of effective weight loss and also reduced the risk of side effects.
The inclusion of such a respectable amount of green coffee bean extract should be enough to ensure a powerful blend, but independent feedback suggests poor results. This may indicate the use of a low-quality extract, but—whatever the reason—results appear be lacking. Clenburexin is not a recommended product and dieters are advised to look elsewhere.
Where To Buy Clenburexin – Shipping and Purchasing Options
Trec Nutrition cater for a worldwide customer base, via their website, but also sell to the wholesale market, so the capsules are available from many independent retailers and can also be purchased from eBay and Amazon. Prices vary considerably, and range from around $35.00 – $50 (£21 to £30) or more for a bottle of 90 capsules, but there does not appear to be a money back guarantee.
Clenburexin faces stiff competition in the fat burner space, especially the Australian market place that appears to be appears to be dominated by Phen375 and Garcina Extra.
Both Phen375 and Garcinia Extra are privately owned an non prescription – both also have a large customer base from all over the world.