FatBlaster Max Raw Power is a food supplement manufactured by naturoPATHICA.
The company is based in New South Wales and market a number of other health and fitness products including FatBlaster diet shakes and FatBlaster Max diet tablets.
FatBlaster Max Raw Power is produced in capsule format and naturoPATHICA seem to prefer to refer to the capsules as “food pods”.
According to the marketing material, FatBlaster Max Raw Power is a “potent blend of Super Foods” that can “help you get the body you want”.
When used in conjunction with the FatBlaster Weight Loss Program (available online), the the promised benefits are:
- Boosted energy and performance
- Burn more calories & fat
- Increased metabolism
- Weight loss support
What Are The Ingredients
No inclusion rates are available, but each capsule contains:
- Garcinia: A tropical fruit extract that provides hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Garcinia is one of the most popular weight loss ingredients of the present time thanks to its strong reputation for delivering results. The HCA provided by garcinia supports weight loss in two ways. Firstly by providing appetite suppression, and secondly by inhibiting the body’s ability to covert sugar and carbs into body fat. However, for best results, the HCA content needs to be at least 60%. The percentage here is unknown.
- Bitter Orange: An ingredient derived from citrus aurantium oranges. Bitter orange provides a stimulant called synephrine that has proven fat burning abilities. Unusually high doses can trigger nasty side effects though, so the lack of an inclusion rate is a cause for concern.
- Green Tea Extract: Green tea is renowned for its prowess both as a tonic and as a weight loss provider. Scientific study revels green tea’s ability to support weight loss can be attributed to catechins and polyphenols that increase energy expenditure and boost fat oxidation.
- Green Coffee Bean: Green coffee beans contain a natural fat burner called chlorogenic acid that is generally lost during the flavour-enhancing roasting process that is used when the beans are destined to be consumed as a beverage. Apart from encouraging fat burning, chlorogenic acid also assists the process of weight loss by helping to balance blood sugar levels and suppressing the appetite.
- Guarana: A berry extract that can offer protection against diet-related fatigue by providing a steady release of caffeine. Guarana also offers additional benefits because caffeine can help suppress the appetite and has a proven fat burning ability.
- Siberian ginseng: A versatile herb that can enhance and protect the health in numerous ways. Presuming a sufficient inclusion rate, gingseng’s presence in the formulation may promote a feeling of vitality and lessen the likelihood of diet-related grumpiness.
FatBlaster Max Raw Power Customer Feedback
Customer reviews are mixed. Some people say the product lived up to their expectations, others say it did not work for them.
A few typical reviews read:
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
The manufacturer point out each serving of FatBlaster Max Raw Power provides 150mg of caffeine. This is an equivalent amount to that provided by 1 1/2 cups of coffee.
They also stress the product is designed to be used alongside a healthy diet and should never be used as a sole source of nutrition.
FatBlaster Max Raw Power is not suitable for children who are under 15 years of age or for pregnant women. It is also recommended that the product be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
FatBlaster Max Raw Power Guarantee
NaturoPATHICA do not appear to offer customers a money back guarantee.
Where To Buy FatBlaster Max Raw Power
Each box of FatBlaster Max Raw Power contains 30 capsules and customers who use the maximum daily serving (3 x 2 capsules) will find they need a fresh box every five days. It’s not possible to buy FatBlaster Max Raw Power from the manufacturer’s website, but the product is available from many online stores including Pharmacy Online, Chemist Discount Centre, and health365.com.
The price can vary from one supplier to the next, but $26-$30 is about average. However, at the time of this review, Pharmacy Online was offering the best deal with a price tag of $19.95 per box.
What Do We Recommend
Although FatBlaster is a reputable brand we have found that PhenQ is ‘best in class’ in the fat burner genre.
Not only is PhenQ a highly effective fat burner but it can also help to block new dietary fat and reduce calorie consumpition by appetite suppression