Whenever “T5” appears in a supplement’s name it indicates the formulation has been designed to act on the thyroid gland. The thyroid produces a number of important hormones including T3 (triiodothyronine) and T4 (thyroxine), and thyroid hormones play an important role in regulating the metabolism and ensuring the body uses its available stores of energy in an efficient manner.
The body does not produce a T5 hormone, but T5 supplements always contain a blend of ingredients that are believed to be capable of stimulating the thyroid and increasing hormone production. The idea being that the increased availability of thyroid hormones will encourage the body to go into fat burning mode.
The strange thing about Hyper T5 Fat Burner is the formulation does not contain any ingredients that are known to stimulate the thyroid in this way, so it is highly unlikely it will provide T5 benefits.
The Hyper T5 Fat Burner Formulation
A number of ingredients are believed to stimulate thyroid function, but Iodine and Iodine-rich plant species such as bladderwrack and kelp are probably the ones used most frequently. The Hyper T5 Fat Burner formulation does not contain any of these. It does contain some thermogenic fat burners, so fat burning may be possible, but the Hyper T5 Fat Burner website does not provide any inclusion rates. The amounts involved may be insufficient. If so results might not be forthcoming.
The Hyper T5 Fat Burner formulation contains unspecified quantities of:
- Green Tea Extract: A very popular diet pill ingredient and with good reason. Green tea contains numerous antioxidants that can enhance the health and may even protect against cancer and other serious illnesses. Green tea also contains compounds that can boost the metabolism and produce the slight rise in body temperature that is necessary for thermogenic fat burning.
- EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate): EGCG is one of the natural antioxidants provided by green tea.
- Polyphenols: A natural antioxidant that can be obtained from a number of sources. In this case it appears it may have been extracted from grapes, but the Hyper T5 Fat Burner website provides only the haziest of information.
- Citrus Aurantium: Often called bitter orange, citrus aurantium is a fruit extract that provides a compound called synephrine. It is a stimulant, so it can be good for enhancing energy levels, but it also offers weight loss benefits in the form of appetite suppression and thermogenic fat burning.
- Caffeine: A powerful stimulant that can inject a healthy dose of oomph into the day. Caffeine can also prove useful in situations where enhanced focus and drive is required. It is known to function as an appetite suppressant as well. Unfortunately caffeine is as quick to deplete as it is to get into action so benefits can be short-lived.
- Guarana Extract: An ingredient that contains high amounts of caffeine, but releases it so slowly it can provide ongoing stimulation for several hours.
- Acetyl L-carnitine: A compound that aids the smooth conversion of fatty acids into energy. Fat burning benefits are highly unlikely, but its presence may ensure the body’s get up and go does not get up and leave too soon.
- Silicia: The Hyper T5 Fat Burner website states silicia is a mixture of herbs that can aid the hair and nails. We are not sure how this is supposed to assist the fat burning process and consider this to be a somewhat pointless inclusion.
- Magnesium Stearate: An anti-caking agent that is used in the manufacture of many different kinds of pills.
Extensive online searches failed to unearth any customer feedback.
Side Effects & Health Issues
The product website states the pills do not cause any side effects whatsoever, but this is unlikely. Most pills and supplements carry the potential for side effects. Not necessarily because they are particularly bad or dangerous, but rather because different people respond to different ingredients in different ways. It is hard to imagine an ingredient that is safer than green tea, for instance, but a tiny percentage of the world’s population is allergic to green tea. The same can be said for any ingredient.
Pregnant or nursing mothers should seek medical advice before deciding to use any brand of dietary supplement. The same advice is equally prudent for anyone who is taking medication or has existing health issues.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Hyper T5 Fat Burner can only be purchased from the official website. A single bottle of pills costs £19.99 plus shipping (very targted towards the UK with no $ pricing) and there is no money back guarantee. Customers who opt to combine their purchase with one or more companion products receive modest discounts.
If you are looking for a highly effective fat burner that can also offer other mechanics of action then PhenQ is recommended.
PhenQ is not only a fat burner but can also help to prevent and stop a large portion of fat from your diet. It is also a highly effective appetite as well.