Thermo Blend is a diet pill manufactured in America by NatureWise.
The company claims to be on a mission to promote good health and inspire well-being and, although Thermo Blend is primarily marketed as a weight loss aid, NatureWise point out its thermogenic nature may also make it a useful for powering “high intensity workouts”.
According to the marketing material, Thermo Blend provides antioxidants and fat burners that offer three main benefits:
- Faster metabolism
- Improved fat burning
- Increased energy
Many competing products are designed to offer the same benefits and more, but Thermo Blend has the advantage of being a non-GMO formulation that is gluten-free and vegan-friendly.
How the Formulation Works
If Thermo Blend works in the way NatureWise intend it to, use of the capsules should help the user to cut back on their food without feeling any of the normal hunger pangs or being tempted to snack between meals. This should make it much easier to lower the calorie intake; and the fat burning ingredients included in the blend will, hopefully, encourage the body to begin using its stores of fat as a source of energy.
Two Thermo Blend capsules provide:
- Green Tea Extract (400mg): Green tea contains antioxidants that are highly beneficial for the health and one type in particular, called catechins, can increase energy expenditure and encourage fat burning. This ability can be supported by numerous scientific studies, one of which, was published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.
- Bitter Orange (300mg): An extract taken from a species of citrus fruit. The active ingredient in bitter orange is synephrine and the results of numerous scientific studies confirm its value as a weight loss aid, but the recommended dosage is 10-20mg, taken 3 times per day. The bitter orange used in the Thermo Blend formulation is 30% synephrine, so users will receive 90mg in a single dose. This is a cause for concern because high doses of synephrine can be extremely dangerous.
- Guarana Seed Extract (200mg): Guarana berries contain significantly more caffeine than coffee beans, but release it at much slower rate. Caffeine benefits include boosted energy levels, increased focus, appetite suppression, and faster metabolism. The fact that guarana releases its caffeine over an extended period of time allows it to provide long-lasting benefits and explains why it is such a common inclusion in energy-providing drinks.
- Rhodiola (150mg): An ingredient taken from a perennial plant that grows in a number of the world’s colder countries, including the Arctic regions. Scientific evidence suggests rhodiola can be useful for fighting fatigue and it is also believed to have value as an energy booster.
- Eleuthro (50mg): More commonly called Siberian ginseng. Eleuthro is a highly valued herb in Asian medicine, and is credited with many health-improving abilities, but it is not generally considered to be effective for weight loss.
- Cocoa (50mg): Cocoa contains an alkaloid called theobromine that has value as a stimulant. It lacks the power of caffeine, but it can assist weight loss by providing appetite suppression and is also known to be a diuretic.
- Cayenne (50mg): Supplementation with cayenne can cause the body to burn calories 12 times faster than normal and some studies suggest it may also be a natural appetite suppressant. The active ingredient is a compound called capsaicin. It offers a number of other health benefits and can be very useful as a digestive aid.
- N-Acetyl-Tyrosine (25mg): An amino acid that is often included in nootropic supplements because it appears to encourage mental alertness. N-Acetyl-Tyrosine is also acquiring a reputation as an appetite suppressant and is becoming an increasingly common inclusion in weight loss products.
- L-Carnitine (25mg): An amino acid that can be manufactured within the body and is necessary for a healthy metabolism. It can also be synthesized in the lab, and may have value as a weight loss aid, but that value will be limited to people who are L-Carnitine deficient.
Thermo Blend Customer Feedback
Some customers state the product worked well for them, but others feel it let them down.
A few typical comments read:
Thermo Blend Side Effects & Health Issues
NatureWise suggest all users consult a doctor before commencing supplementation.
There is no money back guarantee.
Where to Buy Thermo Blend
At the time of this review it was only possible to buy Thermo Blend from the NatureWise website and each (120 capsule) bottle had a price tag of $28.99.
What Do We Recommend
We have detailed our results for the best fat burners currently available. We take into consideration criteria such as efficacy, safety and comments from customers.
We also rate according to the ingredient profile and value for money.