Phen Ketone 375 is a weight loss product produced in the UK by Phen 375. The company produces two other products, both of which bear the “Phen” prefix. This is obviously an attempt to compete in the lucrative phentermine substitute market.
Despite its name, Phen Ketone 375 cannot be considered such, but the capsules do contain raspberry ketones, along with several other well-respected weight loss ingredients, so Phen Ketone 375 certainly shows potential as a weight loss provider.
Phentermine is a prescription only diet pill, it is very strong and effective – this is the reason for the competitive Phentermine alternative market. Read more on Phentermine here
Phen Ketone375 Advertised Benefits
When used alongside a healthy diet and regular exercise the promised benefits are:
- Gets to work in less than 30 minutes
- Targets fat in stubborn areas
- Burns away unwanted fat
Phen Ketone375 Key Ingredients
- Raspberry Ketones: A phenol usually sourced from raspberries. The fat burning potential of raspberry ketones first became apparent during studies conducted in 1995, but few people would be aware of the ingredient’s power had it not been endorsed by the US TV weight loss expert Dr. Oz Mehmet, who described it’s fat burning abilities as “a miracle in a bottle”.
- Acai Berry: A tropical fruit that is bursting with antioxidants and is known to offer numerous health benefits. Acai is also believed to possess appetite suppressing and fat burning abilities.
- Garcinia Cambogia: An Asian fruit with a strong reputation as a weight loss provider. The skin of the fruit contains a compound called hydroxycitric acid (HCA) which appears to have the ability to prevent the formation of fresh fat cells. HCA is also believed capable of suppressing the appetite. Like acai berry, garcinia cambogia is a Dr. Oz favorite that shot to fame on the back of his endorsement.
- African Mango Seed (Irvingia Gabonensis): Some research suggests African mango may assist weight loss by improving leptin resistance. One 10-week study, conducted at the University of Camaroon, indicated taking a daily (150mg) dose of African mango could provide “significant improvements in body weight, body fat, and waist circumference”. The average weight loss attributed to African mango is 28 lbs. in 10 weeks, so it’s certainly a worthwhile inclusion.
- CLA (Conjugated Linoleic acid): An unsaturated Omega 6 compound that is naturally-occurring in many foods including eggs and some red meats. During a study conducted in Norway volunteers were given CLA (80%) supplements and appeared to lose weight without losing any muscle mass.
- Vitamin B Complex: B vitamins are known to help ensure a healthy metabolism and they offer many other health benefits so this is certainly a valid inclusion.
The Probable Benefits
Phen Ketone 375 appears to be designed to work primarily as a fat burner, but some of the ingredients should protect against further weight gains. Others will likely suppress the appetite and minimize those uncomfortable feelings of hunger that are so often experienced during the dieting process.
Phen Ketone375 Customer Feedback
Customer feedback is in short supply, but the little available is very good.
One customer states:
A second one adds:
Phen Ketone375 Side Effects & Health Issues
None of the ingredients has a reputation for being problematic so side effects are unlikely, but pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before taking any form of dietary supplement. The same advice is offered to anyone who has known health issues or has any worries about either their health or the suitability of the product.
Phen Ketone375 Guarantee
There is a money back guarantee, but it’s only good for 7 days. This is a little disappointing, but it is still better than no guarantee at all.
How To Buy Phen Ketone375
Although a few independent online retailers can supply Phen Ketone 375 they are few and far between, so non UK customers may find it hard to find a supplier. Customers in the UK have the option of buying from Amazon, eBay, or from the manufacturer’s website, but the price is usually consistent across all channels, so shoppers searching for a better deal may be disappointed. Bulk buy discounts are available from the official website though, and for dieters who are determined to get the best deal they can this is probably the best way to go
- One tub (30 tablets) costs £39.99
- Two tubs (60 tablets) costs £62.98
- Three tubs costs £104.97, but an extra tub is thrown in free of charge.
The Bottom Line
The Phen Ketone 375 formulation contains some good ingredients that should offer some weight loss results, and the available feedback suggests several customers have already experienced such results.
Our preference however is for Phen375 – arguably the original Phentermine alternative. It has been available without prescription since 2009 and in our opinion the best fat burner / appetite suppressant to buy.