SKALD is a bodybuilding supplement manufactured in America by BELDT Labs and the company claim it is the first fat burning supplement with the ability to open up the airways and help users to breathe more easily.
According to the marketing material this will improve the fat burning process by filling the blood with extra oxygen, while also preventing the tight chested feeling that can sometimes occur during grueling cardio sessions.
Proposed benefits include:
- Intense energy
- Enhanced the mood
- Improved breathing
- More focus
- Hunger suppression
- Accelerated fat loss
The Amazon sales page is the only place that lists any of the ingredients used in SKALD, but no inclusion rates are mentioned.
- Caffeine: A respected stimulant that can improve focus and inject a little extra energy into the day. Caffeine is also a proven fat burner, so its presence could offer a lot of value, but only if enough is included.
- Elecampane: A plant derivative that is used in the treatment of respiratory infections.
- White Willow Bark: An ingredient that provides the pain killer, salicin.
- Elecampane (Inula helenium): A herb that is sometimes used in lung medicines.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: An amino acid that is often added to nootropic supplements because it appears to possess stress relieving abilities.
- Citrus Aurantium: A citrus fruit extract that has a good reputation for boosting energy levels and has also proven to be an effective fat burner.
- Theobromine: A compound that can can initiate a slight dilation of the blood vessels. This improves circulation and allows the muscles to receive an increased supply of nutrients and oxygen.
- Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract: A Chinese herb that appears to support the weight loss process, but there is a need for further study..
- Yohimbe: A fat burning stimulant that is a common inclusion in diet formulations and bodybuilding supplements. There are a few nay-sayers, but most experts agree it has value.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: The proven fat burning abilities of green tea are mostly attributable to the presence of a special type of antioxidant called catechins.
- Bioperine Black Pepper Extract: An ingredient that has the ability to help ensure other ingredients are absorbed more easily.
SKALD has received numerous Amazon customer reviews. Not everyone is impressed, but the majority of reviews are very good. However, the “unbiased” nature of some of these reviews may be questionable because BELDT Labs offers customers discounts as a reward for posting their reviews.
A few typical reviews read:
Side Effects & Health Warnings
BELDT Labs make no mention of side effects, but several customers say the capsules made them feel unwell, so all potential users should play it safe and seek a physician’s advice prior to commencing supplementation.
Where to Buy SKALD
A 60-capsule bottle of SKALD costs $29.95 from the manufacturers website. It is also possible to purchase via Amazon but the price remains the same.
A 60-day money back guarantee is offered.
The powers of the ingredients used in SKALD are a good match for the claims BELDT Labs make for the product, so it is possible it will do everything they say. But the lack of inclusion rates is an issue because it makes it impossible to ascertain if enough of each ingredient has been included. Many customer reviews suggest an effective product, but the fact that rewards are offered brings the honesty of the reviews into question, so we are unsure what to make of this product. There’s a money back guarantee though, so customers have nothing to lose if they want to give it a try.
We recommend a multi action diet pill – with PhenQ the best of the curent crop. PhenQ is very effective at not only fat burning but also blocking the accumulation of new fat cells.
PhenQ can also help to suppress appetite. There are also ingredients in the formula that can help safeguard against fatigue.