Torch Fat Burner is a sports supplement manufactured in the US by Hit Supplements. As is usually the case with supplement manufacturers.
Hit have a lot to say about their product and, if the marketing spiel is to be believed.
Torch Fat Burner is just the ticket for anyone who is struggling to get past a plateau and wishes to maximise their performance and fat loss.
Other promised benefits include:
- Peak energy levels
- Burn more calories
- Kicks your metabolism into gear
- Suppresses your appetite
- Turns your body into a fat burning, calorie destroying machine!
Phentaslim is our top rated fat burner
- A fast working fat burner suitable for both men and women
- Ideal for weight loss & as a sports or workout supplement
- Manufactured in a GMP facility with 30 day guarantee
- Top rated by customers and industry professionals
What is Torch Fat Burner and how does it Work?
Torch Fat Burner is primarily designed to work as a fat burner.
The body begins to burn fat for extra energy whenever the diet has failed to supply it with a sufficient supply of calories. Fat burners assist weight loss by speeding up the metabolism and causing the body to begin “torching” its fat stores sooner and more efficiently than would normally be the case.
Hit Supplements also promise the formulation will suppress the appetite. If the formulation can actually achieve this it should help users to eat less food, thereby reducing the total amount of calories the body receives each day.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
All the ingredients used in Torch Fat Burner are housed in two proprietary blends, so individual inclusion rates are not available.
Each (3 capsule) serving provides:
Torch Fat Blend (885mg)
- Conjugated Lenoleic Acid (CLA): An unsaturated Omega 6 complex that is naturally-occurring in a number of foods including eggs and certain red meats. In one study, researchers in Norway gave volunteers daily doses of CLA and the figures indicated they lost body fat without sacrificing muscle tissue in the process.
- Kidney Bean Extract (Phaseolous Vulgaris): A popular carb-blocking ingredient that is believed to prevent the body from processing cabs and obtaining their calories.
- Gymnema Sylvestre (Leaf): An ingredient favoured by herbalists who are trying to treat the symptoms of diabetes. Some studies show gymnema sylvestre can help balance blood sugar levels and lower cholesterol.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl: Some experts believe acetyl l-carnitine can boost energy levels and help reduce body fat.
- Rutaecarpine: An extract sourced from the plant evodia rutaecarpa, rutacarpine is believed to help the body to metabolize caffeine with increased efficiency.
- Bioperine: A patented black pepper extract that can aid the efficient absorption of other ingredients. Bioperine is also a fat burner in its own right.
Metabolism Accelerator (1,225mg)
- Bitter Orange Extract: The active ingredient in bitter orange is synephrine—a stimulant that can assist weight loss by triggering thermogenic fat burning.
- Green Tea Extract 50%: A popular dieting ingredient that provides catechins (antioxidants) that appear to assist weight loss by speeding up the metabolism and elevating the body’s core temperature by an amount that is sufficient to encourage thermogenic fat burning.
- Caffeine: An ingredient that is normally used to boost concentration levels and provide extra energy.
- Guarana Extract (Seed): A berry that provides high amounts of caffeine, but releases it at a rate that is sufficiently slow enough to ensure an ongoing supply of energy.
- Raspberry Ketones: A popular superfruit ingredient that contains health-boosting antioxidants, raspberry ketone assists weight loss by supressing the appetite and triggering fat burning.
- N-Methyltyramine Hydrochloride: A metabolism booster that can increase lipolysis.
- Synephrine HCL: A common addition to weight loss formulations, but a strange inclusion here because bitter orange (mentioned above) is a synephrine provider.
- Rauvolfia Canescens Alpha Yohimbine (Rauvolfia Canescens): An ingredient sourced from the bark of an African tree. Yohimbine is traditionally used as a treatment for low libido. It is often included in weight loss formulations because it can potentially improve fat lipolysis.
- Coleus Forskohlii (Forskolin): A plant extract that can boost the metabolism and encourage fat burning while also protecting against the loss of lean muscle mass.
A few customers state they felt the product let them down, but equally some users appear to agree Torch Fat Burner is an effective fat burner.
Two negative reviews read:
Positive reviews tend to be a little more detailed:
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
The manufacturers state pregnant or nursing mothers should seek medical advice before using Torch Fat Burner. They offer the same advice to people who have existing or suspected health problems. Hit also warns against using Torch alongside thyroid boosters or other stimulants, including tea, coffee, and soda.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
A bottle of 135 capsules can usually be purchased from the Hit Supplements website for $35.99. Torch Fat Burner can also be purchased from a number of independent online suppliers and from Amazon (usually the cheapest option).
Hit Supplements do not back Torch Fat Burner with a money back guarantee.
If you are in need of a potent fat burner that is suitable for both and women then look no further than Phentaslim.
Phentaslim is suitable for both people that need to lose weight and for the more sporty minded to be used as a training supplement.