Trim Down Fiber Plus is a weight loss supplement marketed by Trim Down Global. The company is based in Ohio, USA, and Trim Down Fiber Plus is their first product. It hasn’t been around for long. The first bottles went on sale in early 2014, and all sales are made via the Trim Down Fiber Plus website.
Trim Down Global also runs an affiliate program and many affiliates have created websites and Facebook pages to try and drive traffic to the Trim Down Fiber Plus sales page to earn them commission payments via their affiliate links.
This means that most of the information about the product comes courtesy of Trim Down Global and its affiliates, so it is very hard to find unbiased sources of feedback about the product.
What is Trim Down Fiber Plus and How Does it Work?
The Trim Down Fiber Plus website does not contain much information about how the product is supposed to assist weight loss, but a statement from the company’s CEO suggests they are marketing it as an appetite suppressant.”
Fat burning is not mentioned at all, but raspberry ketone is one of the main ingredients and its real power is as a fat burner not an appetite suppressant.
The blend also contains glucomannan, which is a proven appetite suppressant, but the Trim Down Fiber Plus capsule usage instructions do not mention the need for drinking plenty of water. This is required for glucomannan to provide appetite suppression, and an omission about such an important fact, when coupled with an apparent lack of knowledge about raspberry ketone, suggests TDG may not fully understand its product. This makes us suspect Trim Down Fiber Plus may be a private label product.
- Helps support healthy digestion
- Eat the foods you love
- All natural no stimulants
No inclusion rates are provided (at the time of writing), but the Trim Down Fiber Plus website states the Trim Down Fiber Plus formulation contains:
- Yacon Root: Yacon is rich in Fructooligosacharides that make it very sweet-tasting, but do not raise the blood sugar level. It is also high in fiber and can lower cholesterol levels. Several studies show yacon also has the power to suppress the appetite and boost the metabolism, so it is definitely a worthwhile inclusion (if used in sufficient amount).
- Glucomannan: Extracted from the root of the Yacon plant, glucomannan is a fibrous ingredient that sits in the stomach and soaks up water like a sponge. Although it can also reduce the amount of carbs and cholesterol that is absorbed from food, its primary function is as an appetite suppressant. When consumed with sufficient water, glucomannan swells considerably, filling the stomach and removing the desire for food.
- Raspberry Ketone: Raspberry ketone are one of the most popular fat burning ingredients of the present time and several celebrities claim to have ditched unwanted pounds by using raspberry ketone supplements. Once again though, it is impossible to say how much power the ingredient will add to the Trim Down Fiber Plus blend because the inclusion rates are not provided.
Several of the affiliate websites state Trim Down Fiber Plus also contains a “Trace Mineral Blend” and a “Digestive Enzyme Blend” that contains: Amylase Powder, Protease Powder, Lipase Powder, Glucoamylase Powder, Papain Powder, Cellulase Powder, Bromain Powder.
Undoubtedly included to support the function of the main ingredients, these extras probably add little of value. It makes no sense at all to needlessly dilute the potential of three good ingredients like yacon, glucomannan, and raspberry ketone.
How to use Trim Down Fiber Plus
Two capsules should be taken, twice a day, half-an-hour before the 2 largest meals of the day, and although TDG are either unaware of the fact, or forgot to mention it, plenty of water will be required to fully hydrate the glucomannan fibers.
Pricing and Guarantee
A bottle of 120 capsules cost $49.95 and customers who add a second bottle to their orders are offered a third bottle for half the normal price.
A 45 day money back guarantee is in place.
The Trim Down Fiber Plus showcases a few positive testimonials that are attributed to satisfied users—and some of the before and after pictures look very convincing—but independent feedback could not be found.
Side Effects and Health Considerations
A minority of users may find glucomannan feels a little uncomfortable in the stomach or gives them gas, but side effects are unlikely. As a matter of precaution, pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before taking Trim Down Fiber Plus or any other form of supplement. The same advice applies to customers who have known health issues or are taking medications.
Trim Down Fiber Plus contains three very good ingredients that should be able to suppress the appetite and kick start the fat burning process if they have been included in sufficient quantity. The big question is: have they? If customer feedback is to be relied upon, it appears that the quantities used are probably adequate, but with so many weaker ingredients added to the mix the blend will probably fail to harness the full powers of yacon, raspberry ketone, and glucomannan and is unlikely to be all that it could have been.
Recommended Diet Pills
Arguably the best diet pills on the open market are those that have been critically acclaimed and have received reviews for many consumers.
For this reason we recommend Phen375 – a natural non prescription diet pills that can both burn fat and suppress appetite.