Zantrim is a diet pill brought to market by eBody.
The company also markets a number of other supplements, but we were unable to find out much about eBody.
The official website provides a mailing address for product returns but its marked “c/o James and James”. We did some checks and found out this is a company that specializes in importing products from India. Needless to say, this does not create a good first impression.
The manner in which Zantrim is being marketed also fails to impress.
It’s alleged to be the most effective supplement on the market. We know that’s far from being true.
This site contains a list of the best supplements on the market and Zantrim is not destined to appear on it. The company is also promising a money back guarantee, but customers who try the product and find it is not for them will not be able to get their money back at all.
- Stops snacking and binge eating
- Proven to support metabolism and energy
- Delivers a fast stimulation boost
- Vegetarian-friendly diet pill
Zantrim Method of Action
If the product can stop snacking and binging in the promised way it may help people using it to bring their daily calorie intake down to a level that is low enough to cause a need for body fat to be burned as a source of energy.
If it can speed up the metabolism the body will start burning more calories per day, causing an increased need for fat burning.
By providing fast stimulation, it should boost energy levels and this could help prevent diet-related fatigue. None of this is groundbreaking stuff.
Many diet pills are designed to do these things and the best ones can do considerably more.
Is Zantrim the best diet pills to control hunger and reduce caloric intake? – click here to find out
Key Ingredients and Blend Potential
One capsule contains:
- Caffeine Anhydrous (200mg): An energy-providing stimulant with proven fat burning capabilities. Many diet pills contain caffeine but, in the majority of cases, the dose provided is not this high. Each capsule contains as much caffeine as two cups of coffee. Many people will be able to handle that okay, but those who cannot may experience side effects that could include nausea, headaches, or jitters.
- Kola Nut (175mg): Originally used as the main flavour-provider in Coca-Cola, kola nut is a potent source of caffeine. Does this formulation need any more caffeine? We think not.
- Green Coffee Extract (150mg): The chlorogenic acid present in green coffee beans is known to be a good thermogenic fat burner and the dose provided appears to be okay. However, although green coffee beans don’t contain as much caffeine as roasted coffee, they do contain it so, in this case, green coffee bean may be more trouble than it’s worth.
- Green Tea Extract (50mg): A proven fat burner that’s been added in an unusually low dose. On the one hand, that’s not good because its presence won’t provide much benefit. On the other hand, it may be a blessing because green tea contains a small quantity of caffeine and this formulation already has more than enough of that already.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (50mg): An ingredient that appears to aid the conversion of fat to energy.
- D.L. Phenylalanine (37.5mg): Some research suggests phenylalanine may have appetite suppressing capabilities, but further study is much to be desired.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) (5mg): Some clinical trials suggest CLA can support fat loss, but not in 5mg doses. CLA needs to be delivered in high doses and diet pills that provide 3200-6400mg CLA are not uncommon.
- Chromium Picolinate (13 µg): A good diet pill ingredient that’s being hindered by a low inclusion rate. When provided in an adequate quantity, chromium picolinate prevents the insulin surges that can cause blood sugar crashes and trigger cravings for high-calorie food. Most supplements provide around 10 times as much as the dose included here.
- Vitamin B6 (0.7mg), Vitamin B12 (1.20 µg): Two popular energy drink ingredients.
Zantrim Customer Testimonials
Some customers appear to be happy with the way the product works. Others are not.
A few randomly-selected Zantrim customer reviews read:
Side Effects and Health Considerations
Some customers report experiencing stomach issues including pain and feelings of nausea.
Others complain the formulation gave them headaches and/or anxiety attacks.
It seems likely that these side effects will have been caused by the formulation’s high caffeine content.
However, whatever the root cause may or may not be, Zantrim has a history of causing side effects and it would be unwise to use the product without first obtaining a doctor’s advice.
Where to Buy Zantrim
Zantrim is available to buy from the eBody website. The company also distributes it via eBay and Amazon.
The sales page on the manufacturer’s website states there is a 14-day money back guarantee, but things are not what they seem.
The returns page states customers have 14 days to return unopened products which must be “in immaculate condition” and further states “If you open any supplements we can not unfortunately take them back”.
That’s not a guarantee. It’s a returns policy.
Zantrim is a diet pill that contains several good ingredients that are included in insufficient doses and are unlikely to offer much benefit.
It also delivers an overly high dose of caffeine that already appears to have proven to be too much for some customers to handle.
Caffeine is good for providing extra energy and it has proven fat burning abilities, so the formulation will be able to do most of the things claimed.
However, although some customers will have no problem tolerating so much caffeine, others will and any customer who feels too unwell to continue using the product will be unable to claim a refund.
Zantrim does not compare well to any of the products on our list of approved diet pills and we cannot recommend its use.
Recommended for 2022
PhenQ is the No1 diet pill for 2022 – it is the top performer in the USA, Australia, Canada and the UK.
- Burns excess body fat
- Blocks potential new fat
- Suppresses hunger
- Fights fatigue
- Enhances mood
A 60 day money back guarantee and FREE shipping worldwide underlines the manufacturers confidence.