NooCube is a stimulant-free nootropic supplement designed to deliver powerful brain-boosting benefits. For anyone who has seen the movie Limitless with Bradley Cooper and marvelled at the nootropic drug called NZT-48 and though it just resided in fiction – think again.
Firstly though, Noocube isn’t NZT-48 – you will not learn Russian, Chinese and become a chess master in an afternoon. What you will do though is maximise your cognitive function.
What that basically means is:
- Better concentration
- Improved cognitive function
- More focus
- Extra mental energy
- Improved memory
- Enhanced learning abilities
- Better multitasking capabilities
- Enhanced brain function
In theory NooCube should could be very useful for students who need help with their studies, business people who are struggling to keep up with the stress and challenges they face every day, or anyone who needs to give their mental abilities a little shove. However, good results will require the right blend of ingredients, so let’s take a look at that now.
- Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha GPC): A powerful nootropic ingredient that has the ability to increase the amount of acetylcholine present in the brain. Acetylcholine is an important neurotransmitter required for effective memory function and for concentrating on and learning new things. A team of Mexican researchers carried out a 180-day study using volunteers who were suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease. At the end of the study the data revealed supplementation with Alpha GPC had increased cognitive function.
- Bacopa Monnieri: A plant extract that is rich in antioxidants and has a good reputation for improving the memory and boosting mental function. After one scientific study, conducted in New South Wales, and designed to test bacopa monnieri’s ability to improve memory performance, the scientists concluded: “Bacopa significantly improved memory acquisition and retention in healthy older Australians.”
- Oat Straw: A natural ingredient that offers more than one nootropic benefit. Oat straw can improve blood flow to the brain by reducing inflammation of the artery walls, and it also has the ability to boost the activity of alpha-2 brain waves. The ingredient has proved its worth in a number of studies, including one that supports the claims made for the ingredient’s ability to boost mental performance and increase thinking speed.
- Huperzine A: An extract sourced from Chinese Club Moss. Huperzine A is a powerful nootropic ingredient that has been used in China for many centuries. Research shows the ingredient contains an alkaloid that initiates a number of reactions that result in the brain being less susceptible to the damaging effects of glutamate.
- Cat’s Claw: A derivative sourced from a species of vine. Cat’s Claw provides antioxidants that support the efficient repair of brain tissue. The ingredient is known to provide a powerful boost to the memory and is also reputed to offer protection against cognitive decline.
- L-Tyrosine: An amino acid the body requires to manufacture important neurotransmitters, including dopamine and noradrenaline. L-Tyrosine boosts mental focus and a research team based in Holland conducted a study that suggests it can help improve multitasking abilities.
- L-Theanine: An amino acid found in green tea. Supplementation with L-Theanine increases neurotransmitter activity. It also offers protection against stress. The results of a study conducted by scientists in Korea suggest L-Theanine is a versatile nootropic ingredient with much to offer.
Noocube Customer Testimonials
Noocube Side Effects & Health Considerations
NooCube is a stimulant-free formulation and side effects are unlikely to be an issue. However, pregnant or nursing mothers should not use any form of supplement unless their doctor has approved it. The same advice holds true for people who have existing health issues or are taking medications or other supplements.
We liked the idea of a stimulant-free nootropic right from the start and ERGO Group deserve a pat on the back for taking a good idea and making it work.
The blend contains some powerful ingredients that should deliver good results and customer reviews suggest the product has already changed many lives for the better. We doubt that it will be needed, but it’s also good to see a money back guarantee.
NooCube is a highly recommended nootropic supplement that should produce some very good results.
Where To Buy NooCube
NooCube is only available from the manufacturer’s site. A single bottle of pills contains 60 capsules and should be sufficient for 15 – 30 days, depending on usage.
There are special offers and price discounts when multiple bottles are purchased.
Free shipping is offered anywhere in the world and all orders are backed by a 100% money back guarantee.