INVIGOR8 Fat Burner is a vegetarian-friendly diet pill manufactured in the US by Biomedical Research Laboratories LLC.
As the name suggests, the product is primarily marketed as a fat burner, but it’s also designed to help control the appetite and provide several other benefits.
Biomedical Research Laboratories also market an INVIGOR8 health shake. The two products can be used alongside each other but they can also be used on their own.
Biomedical Research Laboratories is a respected company that produces a number of natural remedies, sports supplements, and supplements intended to boost racehorse performance.
However some of the claims the company makes for INVIGOR8 Fat Burner are far from being true. It is not, as claimed, the first thermogenic weight loss formula made from natural ingredients.
Most thermogenic fat burners contain natural ingredients and the majority of them have been on the market a lot longer than INVIGOR8 Fat Burner. Nor is the formulation stimulant free because it contains green coffee bean extract and green coffee beans are a source of caffeine.
Click here to view our list of top fat burners
INVIGOR8 Fat Burner Benefits
- Burns fat
- Controls the appetite
- Preserves muscle mass
- Boosts the metabolism
- Improves mental focus
- Contains 100% natural ingredients that provide clean energy
Key Ingredients and Blend Potential
Two capsules provide:
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (330mg): Most diet pills contain green tea. That’s not surprising because it’s known to be very good for the health and science shows it’s also a natural fat burner that works.
- Raspberry Ketones (200mg): Fruit-derived raspberry ketones is known to good for weight loss. It’s a natural hunger suppressant and also assists lipid metabolism. It’s an expensive ingredient to refine, though, and a cheaper lab-made version is available. Many diet pill manufacturers take the cheaper route, but synthetic raspberry ketones is lacking in power. There is no way to ascertain which version is in use here.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (200mg): Green coffee beans are high in antioxidants that can benefit the health. They also contain chlorogenic acid and caffeine. Chlorogenic acid has such a good fat burning reputation green coffee bean extract is often used as a standalone ingredient. Caffeine is also a fat burner, but it’s normally more prized for its powers as an energy provider. The amount of caffeine provided here will not be much, but its presence means Biomedical Research Laboratories’ promise of a stimulant-free fat burner is not strictly true.
- Olive Leaf Extract (160mg): There is a lot of talk about the connection between olive leaf extract and weight loss, but there does not appear to be any evidence the ingredient has fat fighting abilities. On a more positive note, some studies show it can be good for improving cardiovascular health and supporting the immune system.
- Bacopa Leaf Extract (130mg): A compound taken from a perennial, creeping herb. It’s mainly used as a cognitive function enhancer, but it’s also credited with the ability to reduce stress and improve the memory.
- Garcinia Fruit Extract (100mg): Garcinia cambogia has the ability to help curb hunger pangs and prevent the body from storing excess calories as fat. This is due to the presence of a chemical called hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Unfortunately, garcinia cambogia extracts are only effective if they contain at least 60% HCA. Biomedical Research Laboratories fails to state the HCA percentage of the extract used in INVIGOR8 Fat Burner.
- Chrysin (100mg): An ingredient that’s alleged to be capable of boosting testosterone levels. Elevated testosterone levels support improved fat burning and muscle growth, but research conducted at the University of Perugia, in Italy, casts a shadow of doubt over Chrysin’s value as a testosterone booster.
- Forskohlii Root Extract (60mg): An compound taken from the roots of a plant in the mint family. It’s highly favored by practitioners of Ayurvedic medicine and is believed to have a positive effect on the health in a number of ways. The abilities of forskohlii require further study, but the overweight men who participated in one clinical trial lost more body fat than the placebo group and also showed an increase in testosterone levels.
INVIGOR8 Fat Burner Customer Comments
The INVIGOR8 website provides a lot of customer reviews, but they all appear to be for the shake. None of the reviews specifically mention the fat burning diet pills.
We checked Amazon and could only find one review. Although it would be wrong to condemn a product because of a single review, we feel obliged to point out the person who left the review was extremely disappointed with the way the product performed.
It would have been good to find some more reviews placed at other unbiased websites, but we were unable to find any at all.
INVIGOR8 Fat Burner Side Effects
No side effects have been reported, but if you are pregnant or nursing a child you will need to get a doctor’s approval before taking this or any other brand of dietary supplement. The same advice holds true if you have a medical condition or are using medication.
Where To Buy INVIGOR8 Fat Burner
You can buy INVIGOR8 Fat Burner online via Amazon.com. The manufacturer has also created a special website for its two INVIGOR8 products so, if you want to, you can buy direct.
Each bottle contains 120 capsules and generally retails for $49.95. The cost is the same no matter where you choose to make your purchase and the only way to secure a slightly better deal is to subscribe to an automated billing and shipping program that sends out new consignments of pills every 60-90 days and then automatically takes the money from your card.
Biomedical Research Laboratories are offering customers a 90-day money back guarantee.
Although some of the ingredients used in the formulation should have the ability to smooth the weight loss process, it contains some wild cards (olive leaf extract and chrysin) as well.
There are also doubts about the quality of two of the extracts (raspberry ketones + garcinia cambogia) and it’s unclear if this formulation will be capable of doing all the things its supposed to do.
The lack of reliable, unbiased, customer reviews is also a problem. The money back guarantee gives INVIGOR8 Fat Burner extra credibility, but maximum results require a dose of six capsules per day (2 caps, 3 times per day).
This would mean a new bottle is needed every 20 days, making INVIGOR8 Fat Burner more expensive to use than any of the leading diet pills, including PhenQ and Phentaslim, all of which have stronger formulations and better customer reviews.
Anyone thinking of buying this product will need to think long and hard, and weight up all the pros and cons before doing so.