Shinya Koso Night Diet is a food supplement made in Japan. According to the marketing material it was developed by the noted surgeon and author Hiromi Shinya.
We were unable to find any evidence to support this claim, but Shinya often promotes the health benefits of enzymes in food, and the main ingredient in Shinya Koso Night Diet is a food enzyme called Nattokinase, so there could be some truth in the claim.
However many of the other claims made for the product border on the ridiculous. In fact, according to the box, each tablet can boost the metabolism so much it will burn the same amount of a calories that would normally be provided by 10.4 bowls of rice, 20g of sugar, 68.7 pints of beer, and 6 pieces of cake.
Other claims include:
- Powerfully absorbs excess fat
- helps control your weight (even after a late night meal)
How the Shinya Koso is Designed to Work
If the tablets can successfully power-up the metabolism in the promised way (highly unlikely), the metabolism will become so rapid it will start burning calories at an incredibly fast rate and use up all the calories provided by food.
This will cause a shortage of calories that will result in an energy shortage within the body. In a situation such as this the body responds by releasing the calories stored in its fat and uses them as an alternative source of energy. This reduces the amount of fat in the body, leading to weight loss.
The claim that Shinya Koso Night Diet can powerfully absorb excess fat is rather confusing. It may mean the tablets are intended to absorb dietary fats and block their absorption, but the formulation does not contain any recognized fat binding ingredients. But nor does it contain ingredients that have a reputation for boosting the metabolism.
Key Ingredients and Blend Potential
- Nattokinase: This somewhat of an unusual ingredient because it’s sourced from a Japanese dish called natto. It provides an enzyme that that speeds up biochemical reactions, and is believed to be good for the cardiovascular system, but it does not effect the metabolism or assist weight loss.
- Fish Collagen: A compound that is often credited with anti-ageing properties and may also help wounds heal faster, but is not capable of supporting any of the claims made for Shinya Koso Night Diet.
- Chondroitin: A substance that is found in the bodies of animals and people and is especially abundant in the cartilage around the joints. It is often used for treating osteoarthritis, but is neither a metabolism booster nor a fat burner.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A compound that is naturally-occurring in the fluids around the eyes and the tissues around the joints. It can also be sourced from roosters and this is the form that is generally used as a supplement ingredient. Hyaluaronic acid has a number of uses and is often used as a dermal filler, but it is unlikely to boost the metabolism or encourage weight loss.
- Vegetable Lactic Acid: Lactic acid occurs naturally in milk, but is not normally associated with vegetables, so it is unclear what this ingredient is.
Shinya Koso Customer Comments
No customer comments were available at the time of this review.
Shinya Koso Side Effects & Health Considerations
The possibility of side effects is not mentioned in the Shinya Koso Night Diet marketing material, but the product is unlikely to be a safe option for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. Anyone who has existing health issues or is using medication should always check with a doctor prior to using any brand of dietary supplement.
Where to Buy Shinya Koso Night Diet
There does not appear to be an official website, but Shinya Koso Night Diet is available via a number of Asian online stores including takaski.com. The Takaski price is $28 for a 30-day supply of pills.
Shinya Koso Night Diet is sold without a money back guarantee.
Can Shinya Koso Night Diet really assist weight loss? We doubt it very much because, like all dietary products, its ability to sink or swim will depend on the abilities of the active ingredients and, in this case, none of the ingredients have the ability to do the things the product is professed to do.
The presence of Nattokinase may give the tablets value in other areas, but if you are looking for a good diet pill you would be better off seeking out something else.
What Diet Products Do We Recommend
If you are looking to lose weight in the fastest possible time but also concerned about doing in in a healthy environment then we suggest PhenQ.
PhenQ is multi benefit, van be used buy just about anyone and has a full money back guarantee. It is a best seller in the USA, the UK and Australia.
How does PhenQ rate against the most popular diet pills – click here