Fat Burner Forte is the slimming supplement from CelebritySlim, a popular range of dietary products in not just Australia but the world over.
CelebritySlim are very dynamic, they have embraced the new marketing methods. They have a reasonably large community and an active forum with the obligatory Facebook and Twitter presence. They also have Pinterest, Instagram and Youtube accessibility.
Marketing aside is Fat Burner Forte worthy of consideration.
Ingredients – Whats In It
- Guarana: a multi-puprose natural ingredient that can help the body burn fat
- Gymnema: said to assit with regulating blood sugar levels
- Green Tea: A natural ingredient that has a long history of use – good anti-oxidant and fat burner
- Yerba Mate: Can help with suppressing appetite and is said help users feel fuller for longer
- Capsicum Annuum: Metabolism enhancer and help with burning fat from the body’s fat stores.
- Coleus Forskohlii: Helps to maintain thyroid function & maintenance of lean body mass.
Fat Burner Forte Side Effects
There should not be any side effects experienced if used as suggested and recommended by the manufacturers.
Is It Recommended
CelebritySlim are a reputable company and most of their product portfolio can stand up under scrutiny. As far as meal replacement are concerned they are pretty much unrivalled.
The community is definitely worth joining there are many resources at your disposal.
Unfortunately their range of dietary supplement come up short when benchmarked against some of the manufacturers that concentrate solely on the fat burner genre.
CelebritySlim Stockists In Australia
Can be purchased from many Australian stores including: Priceline, Coles, Woolworths, Target, BigW, and Pharma Online.
Recommended Fat Burners
PhenQ is a fat burner, appetite suppressant combination that has received almost worldwide recognition and has an outstanding reputation.
Perhaps its biggest selling point its use of customer testimonials – PhenQ encourage users to send in their videos, before and after photo’s and emails and publishes them on their official website. This is start contrast to a majority of industry that seems to prefer the contractually obliged testimony.