6 Week Bikini Body is a crash dieting system designed for women who want to lose weight fast. The diet was launched in 2010, by the British company Nutrologie, and quickly became the fastest selling weight loss system in the UK.
As the name suggests, Nutrologie’s product has been created for a specific target consumer group—women who are looking forward to summer, while worrying their bikini body will draw attention for all the wrong reasons. They need to shape up for summer and, if Nutrologie’s marketing is to be believed, the Bikini Diet will help them to achieve this in just six weeks. Nutrologie is an established brand in the UK and sold via Holland and Barrett – the largest independent health and nutrition retailer in the British Isles.
What Is The 6 Week Bikini Diet And How Does It Work?
The diet consists of four supplements that work alongside specially designed fitness and diet plans that must be utilized if the desired results are to be achieved.
- Lipo Tablets: Containing high amounts of anthocyanin’s, flavonoids, and other natural fat burners, these tablets have been thoroughly tested at the American University of Paris and have been proved to boost the metabolism and encourage fat burning.
- Detox Tablets: Intended to help the user to feel as good as they look (on successful completion of the diet); the tablets contain seven herbal extracts, “healthy bacteria”, and dietary fiber.
- Meal Replacement Shakes: In a choice of two flavors, and touted as providing a “full up feeling”, the shakes replace one meal each day.
- Meta-Lite Capsules: Taken before training to provide an extra boost to the workout and ensure rapid fat metabolism.
The Accompanying Plans:
- Diet Plan: Created by nutrition expert, Nadia Mason, the plan contains over 60 figure-friendly recipes that can be prepared in less than five minutes.
- Fitness Plan: Put together by celebrity trainer, Lex Dunn, the home workouts target abs, bums, and tums. Each workout can be completed in less than 45 minutes.
Quite a lengthy list of ingredients are involved in the production of the four supplements. Not all of them have a proven track record of encouraging weight loss, but many of them do. The ones of key importance are found in the Meta-Lite capsules.
- Green Tea Extract: One of the main ingredients in the capsules, green tea has the purported ability to encourage weight loss, but here is no conclusive evidence to support this. Recent studies suggest that green tea may, however, offer some benefits when combined with other ingredients.
- Cayenne Powder: Renowned for its ability to boost the metabolism, cayenne pepper has been tested by scientists and is a key ingredient of many weight loss systems.
- Black Pepper: Scientists have discovered black pepper contains an alkaloid called piperine. It is responsible for giving black pepper its distinctive taste. In 2010 the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry published the results of a study that suggests piperine can boost the metabolism and help to encourage weight loss.
Nutrologie produced an effective, and memorable, TV advert as part of their initial advertising campaign. It features a young lady who is so proud of her new curves she decides to wear her bikini to work. The advert ends with the statement, “Feel the real you this summer with the 6 Week Bikini Diet.” The advert first appeared on British television in 2010 and the diet continues to thrive on the back of its success.
Watch the 6 Week Bikini Body UK Advert – its nothing if not cheesy
6 Week Bikini Diet Success Stories
The 6 Week Bikini Diet website contains four testimonials from satisfied customers. One of them is by a young lady from Manchester, who used the diet to slim down for her wedding and successfully lost 2.3 stone. Independent reviewers also report similar success stories, so overall the response to this diet continues to be positive.
Possible Side Effects
All of the ingredients are natural and there are no known side effects attributed to the use of any of the supplements that form this diet.
As with any diet, however, it is not recommended for use by pregnant or nursing mothers, or those who are taking a prescribed medication.
Anyone who has doubts about their health should, of course, seek medical advice before commencing any new diet or beginning a course of pills or supplements.
The Bottom Line – Is It Recommended
Before embarking on this or any other speed dieting system potential buyers should be aware that the medical fraternity as a whole does not recommend losing more than 2lbs a week, so any crash diet or dieting system can be a cause for concern.
Nutrologie’s 6 Week Bikini Diet, with its unique structure and natural ingredients, could, however, be seen a safer option than many alternative fast weight loss systems.
This diet also comes with a higher price attached to it than many competing diets, but if all aspects of the system are used in the recommended manner—including the workout routines—significant weight loss should be achievable in the stated period of time.
We give it a partial recommendation but others are preferred.
Where To Buy 6 Week Bikini Diet, Stockists
Very much focused towards a British based customer, but available to all countries. The sole stockists is Holland and Barrett online store Holland and Barrett Website
Our preference is for Phen375 – a combination fat burner and appetite suppressant that has received praise industry experts.
A huge customer base and unrivalled repeat order ratio gives u no hesitation in recommending Phen375.